DreaminColor

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!

I am in a great mood today because the sun is shining and it is starting to warm up!!! WHOO HOOOOOOO I am so ready for spring to come. I am so sick of scrapping winter and Valentines day stuff. I want spring colors and butterflies and fairies.

Here are my submissions for the precious piecings admin. position I am applying for. Lisa at PP wanted me to use the diaper file and the baby boy. I decided to think outside the box a bit and make what could be used for either baby announcements or a baby shower. I really enjoyed doing these and am thinking of trying out an auction with sets of these for someone to use at a celebration.....thoughts?

The girl version

Next I am going to be making scrap pages out of the elements on these for Ebay :)
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Omg!! These are Awesome! Happy Valentine's Day! Just a quick note to say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend and for the kind comment! I'm your newest follower. Anita

PixiesDelight said...

Thank You Anita! I had fun making these....it has been a little while since I worked with baby stuff.I made these into pages for Ebay I will list pics here too. Thanks so much for following and for being a part of the fun this weekend in the blog hop!!

Post a Comment